Alumni & Giving
Law Alumni Awards
The DePaul University College of Law Alumni Awards program began in 1994 as an initiative of the Law Alumni Board. Today it honors outstanding DePaul University College of Law alumni in four categories: Distinguished Alumnus/a, Outstanding Service to the Profession, Outstanding Service to DePaul University and Outstanding Young Alumnus/a.
Proceeds from the Law Alumni Awards Dinner benefit the Center for Public Interest Law (CPIL) at DePaul.
The following Alumni are the recipients of the 2013 Awards:
- Distinguished Alumnus:
- Donald C. Schiller (’66) Partner, Schiller, DuCanto & Fleck
- Outstanding Service to the Profession:
- Michelle M. Jochner (JD ’90, LLM ’92) Partner, Schiller, DuCanto & Fleck
- Robert P. Steele (’77) Chief Legal Counsel, Oscar Meyer Foods
- Outstanding Service to DePaul University:
- Norman B. Berger (’81) Partner, Varga, Berger, Ledsky, Hayes & Casey
- Outstanding Young Alumna:
- Karyn L. Bass Ehler (’05) Associate, Hughes, Socol, Piers, Resnick & Dym
If you have any questions, please contact James Redmond, Associate Director of Alumni Relations, at (312) 362-6065.