Conveniently located in the Loop, the Institute is accessible from the Jackson stop of the Red and Blue CTA lines, and from the Library stop of the Brown, Purple, and Orange lines. The closest stop on the Green line is Adams street. For specific information, call the RTA at (312) 836-7000 or visit the CTA or Metra Web sites.
DePaul University has no parking facilities of its own in the Loop area. However, many private facilities offer discounts for DePaul students, staff and visitors. Tickets may be validated in the lobby of each downtown campus building. Two Chicago Park District underground garages and several private parking facilities are conveniently located near the campus.
- Grant Park Garage (underground): 325 South Michigan Avenue (enter at Van Buren and Michigan Avenue)
- Monroe Street Garage (underground): 250 East Monroe Street
- Crosstown Auto Park: 328 South Wabash**
- Auditorium Garage: 65 East Congress**
- General Parking Corporation: 55 East Monroe**
- CNA Building: 311 South Wabash**
- University Self Park: 54 South Wabash
- Mid City Parking: 219 South Wabash
** This facility offers a special discount rate for DePaul University. Claim check tickets must be validated at either the DePaul Center, Lewis Center, or Computer Science and Telecommunications Center Security Stations.