Important Dates & Information
February 1, 2007: Early Registration Deadline
March 15-16, 2007: CIPLIT 2007 Symposium
1 East Jackson Boulevard, Suite 8005
Chicago, IL 60604-2287
University Telephone: (312) 362-8624 & Fax: (312) 362-5638
Public Transit: Conveniently located in the Loop, the Conference Center is accessible from the Jackson stop of the Red and Blue CTA lines, and from the Library stop of the Brown, Purple, and Orange lines. The closest stop on the Green line is Adams street. For specific information, call the RTA at (312) 836-7000 or visit the CTA or Metra Web sites.
Local Parking: DePaul University has no parking facilities of its own in the Loop area. However, many private facilities offer discounts for DePaul students, staff and visitors. Tickets may be validated in the lobby of each downtown campus building. Two Chicago Park District underground garages and several private parking facilities are conveniently located near the campus.
- Grant Park Garage (underground): 325 South Michigan Avenue (enter at Van Buren and Michigan Avenue)
- Monroe Street Garage (underground): 250 East Monroe Street
- Crosstown Auto Park: 328 South Wabash**
- Auditorium Garage: 65 East Congress**
- General Parking Corporation: 55 East Monroe**
- CNA Building: 311 South Wabash**
- University Self Park: 54 South Wabash
- Mid City Parking: 219 South Wabash