The 10th Annual Niro Lecture and Luncheon:
Each year, an influential figure in IP/IT addresses faculty, students, and area attorneys on current IP/IT issues. This year, the Annual Niro Distinguished Intellectual Property Lecture will feature Peter Drahos, Professor & Director of the Centre for Governance of Knowledge and Development, and Head of Program of the Regulatory Institutions Network, Australian National University.
The Niro Luncheon and Lecture will be held on March 15th, from 12:30 to 2:00p.m. at the DePaul Center, Room 8005. If you wish to attend only the Niro Lecture and Luncheon, please visit the Symposium registration page. The Niro Luncheon is $25. Discounted rates for DePaul faculty, staff, and students are detailed on the registration page.
Previous Niro Lecturers:
- Hon. Frank H. Easterbrook, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit (2005)
- Pamela Samuelson (Oct. 2004), Chancellor's Professor of the University of California Boalt Hall School of Law and Director of the Berkeley Center for Law & Technology.
- Hon. Richard A. Posner (2004), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- David Nimmer (2003), Of Counsel, Irell & Manella, LLP
- Jane C. Ginsburg (2002), Morton L. Janklow Professor of Literary and Artistic Property Law, Columbia University Law School
- Q. Todd Dickinson (2001), former Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patents and Trademarks Office
- J. Thomas McCarthy (2000), Professor of Law, University of San Francisco
- Richard Masur (1999), Actor and former President of the Screen Actors Guild
- John Lavely (1999), Lavely & Singer, Los Angeles
- Hon. Randall R. Rader (1998), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit