Practising Law Institute Presentation
On Tuesday, February 22 John M. White, Academic Director of PLIís Patent Bar Review for Practising Law Institute's Patent Bar Review Course gave a presentation on becoming a Patent Agent or Attorney. Topics discussed included:
- The latest info on the Patent Bar Exam
- Who can take it
- How it works, now that it's on computer
- When you should take it (you only need an undergraduate degree to sit for it)
- How and when the new Rules changes coming out of the Patent Office will impact the Exam
- Recommendations on when and how to study for this very difficult Exam.