Health Law Fellows
The prestigious Health Law Fellows program provides DePaul students with opportunities to participate in the substantive work of the institute. Students maintain fellowship status in return for a commitment to work on existing projects and to develop future HLI programs throughout the academic year. Fellows participate in a variety of activities including the Faculty Fellows Lecture Series, research and writing, newsletter editing, mentoring, colloquia, symposia and social events.
- Fellows may apply to become an HLI Summer Scholar for paid health law placements.
- Fellows are eligible to write-on to the DePaul Journal of Healthcare Law
- Fellows are eligible to apply for the Health Law Institute student board of directors.
- Fellow are eligible to apply for DePaulís Health Law Transactional Moot Court Team and compete in the annual National Transactional Moot Court Team competition held at Loyola University Chicago.
- Fellows will receive event updates, important health law news, and the Health Law Institute newsletter.
- Fellows will have access to a password protected LexisNexis course page, which contains interesting health law news, updated outline bank.
- Fellows must attend the spring Health Law Symposium.
- Fellows must attend at least two HLI lectures in the series.
- Fellows must be active participants in the HLI and programming throughout the year.
For more information, contact the HLI at HealthLawInstitute@depaul.edu or (312) 362-5236.
Already an HLI Fellow? Access the LexisNexis link.