When you study the law at DePaul, tradition underlies everything: our deep roots, our enduring values and our commitment to service.
That commitment begins in our classroom community. Professors give you personal attention and support. Faculty and classmates treat you with respect. Cooperation and collaboration contribute to healthy competition. Opportunities abound for being of service to others. And diversity, in all its forms, is embraced.
Students consistently tell us that their academic experience is unlike anything they ever expected from a law school.
- First-Year Curriculum
- Legal Analysis, Research & Communication
- Clinical Programs
- Non-classroom Credits
- Study Abroad
- Masters in Business Adminstrationn
- MS in Computer Science/Technology
- International Studies
- Public Services Management
- Master in International & European Business Law